Pages

Dec 11, 2010

Return of the Rip Off Reporter

Hey guys I am back again with a bang. I had gone missing from the blog scene for almost the whole year. The reason ! Well the most important was laziness on my part... just kidding. On a more serious note, I had been busy with some assignments at my full time job as a production manager. So, you see.. I am no believer in clairvoyance or fortune telling. So does the rip off reporter.

Now the blog will see more frequent posts. I will do at least 2 posts per week from now on and if possible try to post as often as possible. Now you will see some major changes in my style of posting.. I will do smaller posts now. As i felt such long posts are difficult to read at a time. So, the posts will be smaller and will contain more RIP-OFF (more comments on the content). This I think will make the posts more meaningful and easy to comprehend.

So, look forward to comments from you all out there. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment