Pages

May 9, 2009

First Report - I was scammed by Sara Freder

Yes this is the first thing I am going to report about today. I was scammed by Sara Freder the well known scammer on the internet. You can find lots of information on the internet about how she scams people and what all kind of methods she uses for her hideous designs.

Now for the first introduction I would like to quote from her own website - what she does and how she got the powers to do all those psychic readings that she claims of doing: -

I do remember my first visions, my relatives cannot stop talking about it. What I am sure of is that I have always had this Gift of Clairvoyance. I have carefully cultivated it all my LIFE for the benefit of the people who need it. Since I was a child, I have always clearly foreseen what was going to happen. I have always been able to warn my relatives. That was natural for me to tell you all the GOOD I thought of you during our first meeting. I do it naturally, without having to concentrate. And I am absolutely delighted to know what the future will be made of, for me and for the people who need it.


These are all her own words from and interview she claims having given to someone named Eriam. What more the text "Exclusive Interview" has been blinking on the top of the page for the last two years. Yes, I have been a victim of her spams and scam mails for more than two years now. I have got so irritated of her emails that now I wanted to share this with whole of the internet community and let you know her designs.

Happy reading -- for the series of her scam mails will be now posted on this blog from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I gott a very simmiler letter that almost is the same written as to you. But it from pasqulina.

    ReplyDelete